While the Exhibition is coming closer, the program is becoming more eventful. Why monitoring is needed? How to manage privileged users? How to feel protected in the sphere of information security today? Our speakers will prepare answers to these questions:
- Workshop "Estimation of information security risks". Speaker: Alexander Dorofeev, Business Development Director, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CJSC NPO «Echelon» (21st of November, Hall C, 11:25)
- Keynote Speech "Control of employees in the information environment of the company: technical, legal, moral aspects". Speaker: Dmitriy Kandybovich, CEO, StaffCop (21st of November, Hall C, 14:25)
- Commercial presentation "Privileged users management". Speaker: Alexey Baranov, CEO, Indeed-ID (22nd of November, Hall C, 11:25)
- Workshop "IT-infrastructure monitoring". Speakers: Julia Miro, business development manager, Paessler, Dmitriy Sudarev, leading engineer, Softline (22nd of November, Hall C, 13:00)
- Workshop "Game without losers - AstraLinux dispels doubts in import substitution and critical information infrastructure security". Speaker: Anastasia Spirkova, senior manager of the training centre, Astra Linux (22nd of November, Hall C, 14:00)
Visit InfoSecurity Russia 2018 and be up to date with all the most actual trends in the world of IT and IS. To receive your ticket please fill the form.
Want to participate as a speaker, exhibitor or partner? We will contact you asap after submitting the form.