This year Expo Agenda focuses on potential security threats and challenges that state, business, and citizens have to face due to the global switch to digital economy.
What topics are you welcome to speak?
- government’s role in the economy’s digitalization,
- risk reduction measures and information security control,
- neurotechnologies and artificial intelligence in the information security context,
- domestic and industrial IoT problems,
- blockchain and security,
- biometric authentication systems security.
Digitalization of all government, business and society areas only starts its way in Russia and not all yet take seriously nowadays technologies threats and how they influence our life. Tell us what the digital community should look like! Our Program Committee will review all the applications and select the most exciting reports.
InfoSecurity Russia is the member of InfoSecurity Global Events series of branded events: InfoSecurity Europe, InfoSecurity Belgium, InfoSecurity Netherlands and InfoSecurity Mexico. It is The Only information security trade show in Russia.
The show is focused on hot market trends and is built around the most popular conference programme in the country. Definitely must-attend event for the industry, associations and government professionals.